The Wando Bands website, your one-stop shop for information about Wando Band programs. The 2014-2015 school year is full of change and our goal is to provide all the information you need about our nationally acclaimed band programs. Pardon our dust as we undergo the process of updating the website to better serve our band staff, parents, students, sponsors and Mt. Pleasant community.
- Band Handbook
- 2014 Master Schedule
- Fair Share Fundraising and Payments
- Charms Band Database Management
(communications, instruments, documents and more...)
- Rookie Parents Helpful Tips
- Like us on the Official Bands of Wando Facebook Page
- Join other Parents on the Official Bands of Wando Parents Facebook Group (Closed Member Only Group)
- Parent Resources page, added to store past emails and other useful information (requires login)
Quick Clef Notes
Check out the Wando Marching Band latest video
Wando Band 2014 Marching Band Trailer
- October 19, 2014 - 2014 Fruit Sale Fundraiser
Wando Bands Fruit Fundraiser 2014 begins October 16! Students received packets during each of their classes. Dates to Remember: Sale begins Thursday, October 16, 2014, Sale ends Tuesday, November 18, 2014, Tally Sheet and Money due to Wando Friday, November 21, 2014
- October 19, 2014 - Celebrate My Drive
f we could rank in the top 10, we could earn $100,000. We need as many folks as possible to go to the website and "commit to safe driving " every day through next Friday October 24, 2014. We are currently 24th and the only SC school on the list. Please reach out to parents, booster groups, students and alumni through social media and ask them to help us and pass it to other family and friends everywhere. It is easy and quick to do.
Website is www.celebratemydrive.com
Wando zip code is 29466.
- September 8, 2014 - Band Concert Uniforms
Concert uniform measurements and orders will take place Wednesday,September 10, 2014 during your students band class. For complete details and Tuxedo Order Form, Please see Wando Bands > Uniforms toward the bottom of the page.
- September 3, 2014 - BOA Trips and Registering through Music Travel
We still have around 100 student who have not signed up and started paying for Atlanta and 100 students who have not signed up and started paying for Indianapolis. ALL STUDENTS MUST be signed up through Music Travel for these trips, no exceptions. For more details visit either the BOA Atlanta Super Regional OR BOA Indianapolis Grand Nationals for details on how to register for either or both trips.
- All News Archives
What's Coming Up...
- View the full Calendar for Complete details...
- October 16 - November 18, 2014 - Fruit Sale Fundraiser
- October 25 -Mini-Camp (All Day) - 8:30-11:50 AM (Wando), 1:30-4:30 PM (Stadium), 6:00-9:00 PM (Stadium)
FINAL Local Full Show Performance Wando Stadium 8:30 pm
- October 27 - Rehearsal Schedule - Full Band (5pm – 7:30pm)
- October 27 - Board Meeting - Orchestra Room (6:30pm – 7:30pm)
- October 28 - Rehearsal Schedule - Full Band (5:00pm – 7:30pm)
- October 30 - Rehearsal Schedule - Full Band (5pm – 7:30pm)
- October 31-November 1, 2014 - BOA Super Regional - Atlanta Georgia Dome
- November 3 - Rehearsal Schedule - Full Band (5:00pm – 7:30pm)
- November 4 - Election Day - No School
Marching Band Rehearsal - Full Band (2:00pm – 4:30pm)
Rehearsal Schedule - Full Band (5pm – 8pm)
- November 6 - Rehearsal Schedule - Full Band (5:00pm – 7:30pm)
- November 7 - Rehearsal Schedule - Full Band (4pm – 9pm)
- November 10 - Rehearsal Schedule - Full Band (5:00pm – 7:30pm)
- November 11 - Rehearsal Schedule - Full Band (5:00pm – 7:30pm)
- November 12-15, 2014 - BOA Grand Nationals - Indianapolis Lucas Oil Stadium
Wando HS Band Student Mission Statement: "Passionately Dedicated to Being Musically Unique."