The Wando Bands website, your one-stop shop for information about Wando Band programs. The 2014-2015 school year is full of change and our goal is to provide all the information you need about our nationally acclaimed band programs. Serving our band staff, parents, students, sponsors and Mt. Pleasant community.
Congratulations Wando Marching Band
On November 15th, Wando placed 7th in the nation at Bands of America Grand National Championships held at Lucas Oil Stadium in Indianapolis.
- Band Handbook
- 2014 Master Schedule
- Fair Share Fundraising and Payments
- Charms Band Database Management
(communications, instruments, documents and more...)
- Rookie Parents Helpful Tips
- Like us on the Official Bands of Wando Facebook Page
- Join other Parents on the Official Bands of Wando Parents Facebook Group (Closed Member Only Group)
- Parent Resources page, added to store past emails and other useful information (requires login)
Quick Clef Notes
Check out the Wando Marching Band latest video
Wando Band 2014 Marching Band Trailer
- March 23, 2015 - Wando Marching Band Harmony eCard Mobile App Released
The Wando Band Harmony eCard campaign is launched. Your participation is vitally important to the success of the campaign. These funds benefit both your student as well as the band program as a whole.
- December 9, 2014 - Wando do band StudMarching Band Town Council Recognition
Wando High School Marching Band was recognized by Mt. Pleasant's Town Council for their accomplishments in the 2014 season and BOA Grand National Championships representation for the town of Mt. Pleasant.
- November 12, 2014 - 2014 Amazon Smile
Looking ahead to the holidays, for those of you who do your shopping on-line, please don't forget to use the Amazon Smile program. Wando Band will receive a percentage back for every purchase made. You can go to www.Smile.Amazon.com and choose Wando High School Band Boosters or use this link to go directly there http://tinyurl.com/Smile-Wando
Your shopping experience doesn't change.
- All News Archives
What's Coming Up...
- View the full Calendar for Complete details...
- February 7, 2015 - Shells and Scales Oyster Roast (Awendaw Green)
Wando HS Band Student Mission Statement: "Passionately Dedicated to Being Musically Unique."