Band Forms

Annual Forms – 2021

Please fill out all the required forms and also any medical forms you will need for your student and the after school intent form. If you plan to chaperone any events we also need those forms filled out.

Please send the forms electronically only..

  • You can send the forms via your cell phone by using a phone scanner (Scannerpro & Cam Scanner are both free & easy to use) and email the forms via your phone
  • If you have your school emergency card and have it already filled out to send into the Wando nurse, you can save yourself some time by scanning the filled out form (front and back) and scan and email it to

Please do not send any photos of forms. SCANS ONLY PLEASE.

For any questions regarding these documents, email and we can assist you.

Required Forms

Recurring Field Trip – This form gives the student permission to go on “recurring field trips” such as football games and competitions.

Emergency Card(*New Version as of 07-September 2020) These CCSD forms must be completed and on file with the school nurse. This form gives permission for the band’s medical staff to provide necessary treatment, should the need arise. Specific medical forms are required to allow self-medication by students (see below).

Handbook Signature page – This form, to be signed by both the student and a parent, acknowledges that you have read the Band Handbook and that you understand its contents.

Parental Consent to CCSD Health Care Chaperone – This form is to be signed by the parent and gives consent to the CCSD health care chaperone on a field trip to provide the student with all medications and emergency treatments.

Medical Forms

ParentInformationMedicationsMedicalProcedures– This form provides general information about medications and medical procedures.

Parent Information for After Hours/Overnight Field Trips – Please read and sign/return. If you have any questions please feel free to call the Wando Clinic at 843-881-8250.

Self Medication and Procedure Orders CCSD policy does not allow students to self-administer medications in the school environment (which includes band trips) without completion of all three of the following self-medication forms, which must be on file with the band directors, even if on file with the school nurse.

The following forms address specific medical issues; each form must be signed by the prescriber.

Doctor’s Orders, Diabetes

Self-Medicate, Insulin

Self-Medicate, Insulin Pump

Self-Medicate, Asthma

Travel Forms and Travel Information

Alternate Transportation 2022 – This form allows parents to pick up their students at the end of an event, so the students don’t need to ride the bus back to school. Parents need to file a separate form for each event from which they will pick up their students early, and they must make face-to-face contact with a director or chaperone before leaving with their students. Students can be released only to parents — they cannot be released to family friends or to other students. This form should be turned in before the departure from the school for the event and can be dropped off in the Band Office.

Chaperone Form – This form is for anyone who is a chaperone for a field trip: an away football game, a marching competition, or any other band-related trip.

Volunteer Application

Please click & fill out the information in this form if you will be volunteering with the Wando Band kids. This includes chaperoning, lessons, serving meals, medical tent, etc. If you will be working with students in any capacity, please fill out this form. This is required by CCSD. When you receive confirmation, please email that form to

General Forms

Wando After School Intent Form (Google Form) – This form is used for any band student that wishes to stay after school from the end of school until marching practice ends (only valid for Marching Season). (after school intent form pdf version)

Absence Request Form – This form should be completed and turned in a week in advance of anticipated (i.e., non-emergency) absences. (This is page 46 of the band handbook.)

Reimbursement / Check Request – This form requests reimbursement for purchases made with prior approval for the Band Boosters Board.

ACH Authorization Form – This form is for authorization to initiate payment directly from your checking account.  Typically used for fair share payments.

PrideButtonForm (coming soon!)- This form is to order a button with your child’s picture (in uniform) to wear to band events & football games.


Forgot Password?

Join Us

Password Reset
Please enter your e-mail address. You will receive a new password via e-mail.