2018 Information and updated links below.
Here are important dates for our 2018 Campaign:
- May 25th – Harmony Renewal Kick-off – Sales Begin
- June 1st – Harmony New Sponsor Kick-off – Sales Begin
- July 10th – Renewal Payments Due
- July 31st – All Payments Due
- August 7th – Artwork for Digital Stadium Signs Due
Harmony is the band’s fundraising program which engages local businesses to support The Bands of Wando. It offers every student the opportunity to reduce his/her “Fair Share” of band expenses by securing business sponsorships. By becoming a Wando Band sponsor, a business gains a unique opportunity for local recognition and direct marketing access to a network of over 2,500 band friends, family members, alumni and the thousands of fans who attend Wando home games for football, and many other band and athletic events.
We have TWO different sponsorship options:
- Harmony Business Sponsorship Program (i.e., digital stadium signs and additional benefits)
- LowCountry Marching Invitational (LCI) Event Ad Sponsorship Program
Each sponsorship opportunity has various contribution levels and benefits. The higher the contribution level, the greater the community exposure and advertising — and the more you can reduce Fair Share. In addition, each contribution is tax deductible.
Sponsorship contributions are made with the understanding that WHSBB has complete control and administration over the use of the donated funds.
BEFORE YOU GET STARTED (Review all the documents before you contact a sponsor):
- 2018 Harmony Program Guide
- 2018 Harmony and Other Fundraising Opportunities
- 2018 Harmony Program Overview
- 2018 Harmony Rules and Policies for Students & Parents
- 2018 Sponsorship Pricing and Fair Share Amounts
- 2018 How to Sell and Report a Sponsorship
- 2018 Harmony Sales Tips
- 2018 Harmony FAQs
SALES MATERIAL LIBRARY (Use this information to help you sell a sponsorship):
- 2018 Harmony Program Guide
- 2018 Harmony Sponsorship Information & Form
- 2018 LCI Program Advertisement Information & Form
- 2018 Harmony Sponsorship Handout (Bi-Fold)
- 2018 Harmony Presentation to Sponsors
- 501(c)(3) Tax Status Letter and Tax ID Number
SPONSOR SIGN-UP & TRACKING INFORMATION – Tracks all contacted sponsors and their payment status.
You must check the Online Sponsor Tracking Database List before contacting a business to see if the business has been contacted OR if the business is marked as “Hands-Off”
- 2018 Online Sponsor Tracking Database List – This online list contains information pertaining to the contacted businesses (For example: Business Name, New or Renewing Sponsor, Ownership (Student or Band Owned), “Hands-Off” status, and Payment Status). CHECK this list before you contact a business.
- 2018 Hands-off Businesses – These are current sponsors that either belong to a student or are band-owned. DO NOT contact any of these existing sponsors unless you are the hosting family.
COMPLETE THE PROCESS
Once a business is contacted, enter a contact record in the Online Sponsor Tracking Database List (for New AND Renewing Sponsors)
- 2018 Contacted Sponsor e-Form (online form) – Fill out this online form as soon as you make contact and present the sponsorship program to a new or renewing business. You MUST input all of the business and person contacted information correctly to secure sponsor ownership. Please allow up to 5 minutes for the Online Sponsor Tracking Database List to update with your new entry. Credit will not be applied to a student until this form is completed. Refer to the program rules and FAQs for complete details.
- 2018 Harmony Sponsorship Form – Complete this form when you secure the sponsorship. Drop the payment and form off into the band room safe or mail it to the booster P.O. box (address is on the form.)
Have a question? Send it via email to firstname.lastname@example.org .