Here are important dates for our Campaign:
May 8 – Harmony Renewal Kick-off – Renewals Begin
May 23 – Harmony New Sponsor Kick-off – New Sales Begin
June 21 – Renewal Payments Due
July 25 – All Forms, Payments, and Artwork Due
Harmony – Sponsorship Program
In a thriving community, supporting our music programs is everybody’s business! The Bands of Wando welcomes you to make music with us! We are fortunate to have one of the most comprehensive high school band programs in the nation – over two hundred and fifty students participate in three concert bands, chamber winds, percussion ensemble, marching band, jazz band and various chamber groups. Making music brings joy to our students, families, friends and community.
Our audience can be your captive audience – in Harmony!
The Harmony program is your chance to support music in Charleston County while you and your business gain local recognition. Our goal is to support those who support us by driving new business/sales to our sponsors via our direct network of over 2,500 friends and families. Further, thousands of fans will view your stadium sign at every Wando home football, lacrosse, and soccer game. Your tax-deductible donation is an investment in the lives two hundred young adults by helping them achieve their musical goals.
Renewing sponsor? It’s easy!
- Make your payment/donation online using our PayPal account, or
- Fill out a hard copy of the 2019 Harmony Sponsorship Form and mail it to us with a check.
New to Harmony? Become a Harmony sponsor today in 3 simple steps!
- Review the two different types of sponsorship (see below) and decide on a level.
- Fill out a hard copy of the 2019 Harmony Sponsorship Form and mail it to us.
- Make your payment/donation online using our PayPal account or mail us a check with the sponsorship form.
#1 – 2019 Harmony Program Sponsorship – Year-round sponsorship, available at four different commitment levels.
#2 – 2019 LCI Program Advertisement – Ad Size and Pricing – A one-time event, sponsoring the fall marching festival.
Additional Program Information & Forms:
- 2019 Sponsorships at a Glance – A one-page summary of the various sponsorship options.
- How to Make Your Payment/Donation – Our mailing address, plus buttons for online payments with PayPal.
- 501(c)(3) Tax Status Letter and Tax ID Number – For your records.
If you have any questions, please send us an email at email@example.com and we’ll follow-up with you.
Note: Your contribution is tax deductible = 100% goes directly towards supporting the band students and the music program.
Sponsorship contributions are made with the understanding that Wando High School Band Boosters has complete control and administration over the use of the donated funds.