Since 2005, the Lowcountry Marching Band Invitational (LCI) is a unique educational experience for some of the finest high school marching bands in the Southeast.
Saturday September 29, 2018
- District 2 Regional Stadium
- Located behind Wando HS
- 1000 Warrior Way, Mt Pleasant, SC, 29466
- 12:00 pm – Gates open
- 2:00 pm – First Performance
- 6:15 pm – Wando Band Exhibition
- 7:00 pm – Awards Ceremony
- $10 Adults
- $5 Students under 12
- Children 2 and under admitted Free
- Mount Pleasant Middle School Band Students admitted FREE if wearing their Middle School Band shirt
- Chick-fil-A North Mt Pleasant
- Pelican’s SnoBalls
- Pizza Hut
- Sticky Fingers
- Wando Boosters Drinks & Snacks
- Class A
- 2:00 – Philip Simmons High School
- Class AAA
- 2:20 – Pendleton High School
- 2:40 – Palmetto High School
- 3:00 – May River High School
- 3:20 – Hanahan High School
- Class AAAA
- 4:45 – Goose Creek High School
- 5:00 – Stratford High School
- 5:15 – Blythewood High School
- Class AAAAA
- 5:45 – Ashley Ridge High School
- 6:00 – White Knoll High School
- 6:15 – Wando High School Exhibition
- Awards Ceremony starts at 7:00 pm
LCI is run exclusively by the Wando Band Boosters. The purpose is to provide national-level adjudication for all music students who participate. The judges are solicited from among the finest music and visual educators in the country. Directors are able to participate in a post-performance critique that provides immediate and valuable feedback about their ensemble’s performance.
The Festival is successful due to the support of our community and the hard work and dedication of hundreds of parent and student volunteers, but the young people are the stars of the show. We are proud to host almost 2,000 talented musicians and color guard members each year who, through tremendous commitment to excellence, treat our spectators to a day of amazing music and pageantry through the marching band activity.
Saturday October 7, 2017
In the News ( The Summerville Journal Scene, 9/20/2017)
Tickets= All Day Admission
Gates Open to the Public at 12:00 pm
Adult $10.00 (Includes LCI Program Guide)
Children 4 and Under Free
For Band Directors
LCI Photo Archives
Volunteer for LCI
LCI’s success is a large undertaking for logistics, operations, services and hospitality to all our guests, bands and spectators with 250+ volunteer positions. We’re asking for Parents and Students to help with LCI. Volunteering is essential (required) to make the Lowcountry Invitational a success. And it’s fun!
Please arrive at least 15 minutes early and check-in at the Volunteer Check-In table located on the practice field near the main gate. You will be checked in, receive your volunteer name badge, informed of the committee chairperson for your spot and directed to your station.
Thank you for your support of band programs everywhere on behalf of the Wando Band Boosters!