Bands of America – Atlanta Super Regional and Grand Nationals Indianapolis Parent Group Block Tickets
Wando Band parent, Hallie Knudson is coordinating purchasing and distributing tickets for the Atlanta Super Regionals (October 29th) and Grand Nationals in Indianapolis (November 11th – 13th). We do this so Wando Band Families can sit together in a reserved block during Finals and show our pride. Please understand that this is not being organized by Wando Band Boosters.
Atlanta Super Regional: The majority of families purchase a “Super Regional Ticket”, which includes General Admission tickets for Friday Preliminaries (Wando is performing on Friday) and Saturday Preliminaries (where the top 12 – 14 finalists are announced). The Finals tickets on Saturday evening are reserved seating.
Grand Nationals – Indianapolis: There is no “Super Regional Ticket”, so you have to purchase 3 tickets – Prelims (Friday), Semi Finals and Finals (reserved seating).
Shipping and Handling Fee: Please add $ .50 to each order (even if you put in both an Atlanta & Grand National Ticket order) to cover this cost.
Please note the following:
- Deadline for ordering tickets for either event is Thursday, September 15th at 7:30 pm (the end of Rehearsal). This deadline is not a suggestion, and I am only placing one group order.
- Make checks payable to Hallie Knudson, place check or cash (exact amount) in a sealed envelope and label “Hallie Knudson ~ BOA”.
- Place ticket orders in the red folder located on top of the Wando Band Booster Safe in Mr. Handel’s office. Do Not place in the Safe.
- OR, mail (post marked by Wednesday, September 14th) to Hallie Knudson; 1343 White Deer Way, Mt. Pleasant 29466-8114.
- Tickets for the event must be paid for in advance and are non-refundable.
- Tickets will only be ordered from a completed order form with payment. No Email, Text or Phone Orders. No exceptions.
- Chaperones & Prop Crew members (assisting on the field with the band) do not order tickets.
- Once I receive the tickets, I will post our section on the Wando Facebook Parent Group.