2018 Car Raffle
Information coming soon!
Winner to be drawn at the Community Performance on November 3, 2018 (details out soon).
The 2017 event has now ended.
Thanks to Mount Pleasant Chevrolet and GM John Thomas for partnering with the Wando High School Band Boosters on our 1st Annual Car Raffle.
And thanks to everyone for making this a success!
Congratulations to Jim Barrett of Rock Hill for winning the 2017 Chevy Cruze!
General Raffle Information (refer to Official Raffle Rules for complete information) :
- Tickets are $20 each; three (3) for $50; seven (7) for $100. For sale of multiple tickets (3 for $50 and 7 for $100) to individuals, the individual’s name, as purchaser and all contact information must appear the same on all tickets.
- Only 5,000 tickets will be sold.
- Winning ticket will be drawn on Saturday, October 21, 2017, at the Band’s Community Performance at the Wando Football Stadium.
- The Winner is responsible for all taxes and fees (including state and federal income taxes).
- Winner does not need to be present to win.
How to Purchase Car Raffle tickets:
- In Person – In Person from Band boosters, students and parents, and at various events throughout the community including Wando Band events to be announced.
- Online – Online Raffle Ticket Sales via Debit Card. Online Raffle Ticket sales will be available through Sunday, October 15, 2017,
- Mail – By mailing a completed Raffle Ticket Request Form to: Wando Band Boosters Car Raffle, P.O. Box 927, Mount Pleasant, SC 29465-0927. Mailed in Raffle Ticket Request forms must be received by October 15, 2017 to be eligible to participate in Car Raffle. Your raffle ticket numbers will be sent to you after receipt of form and payment.
- Payment can be made in cash or check made payable to “Wando High School Band Boosters.”
- All Raffle Ticket sales after Sunday, October 15, 2017, must be made with Cash payment.
- If you have questions, please email Ways-Means@WandoBands.org.